7-steps to protect your energy with boundaries
At one time or another, EVERY entrepreneur has struggled with boundaries – even YOUR clients are probably struggling with this right now. In this episode, I share with you 7-steps that have work for me and my clients in protecting our energy setting boundaries.
As a latinx, woman, catholic, and raised by a very chauvinistic father, I grew up as a people pleaser and I had to break with many emotional and mental barriers to living a life of my choosing – which means that I made a lot of people uncomfortable in the process.
Your case maybe not as hard as mine used to be but if you:
- Are answering emails and calls at all hours of the day and night.
- Are saying “yes” even when you don’t want to do something.
- Are letting people “pick your brain” for free.
- Are allowing clients to make late payments.
All the while, feeling an ever-growing pit in your stomach. Because you want it to stop but don’t know HOW. Then, you need to listen to this episode and set some kind yet firm boundaries.
In this episode, I discussed the importance of deciding what you really want and what you do not want, how to set up boundaries for yourself and for your team (even if the only one in that team is you). And I dig deep into identifying, tracking, and breaking with any time wasters.
- Step 1 – Decide What You Really Want
- Step 2 -What You Don’t Want
- Step 3 – Boundaries With Yourself First
- Step 4 – Create Policies (And Stick to Them)
- Step 5 -Your Time Wasters
- Step 6 -Consider Your Rates & Pricing
- Step 7 – Saying No Exercise
This is an intense/action-packed episode. Therefore, I have created a 21-page planner to go over my complete 9-steps. It’s not only to set your boundaries but to implement them.
My planner called: “How to Protect Your Energy with Boundaries” is normally $27. For listening today, you get it half off when you enter code LIFEBOSS