So many roles as a business owner! How to do it all?!
How to manage so many roles as a business owner? How can we manage it all as a solopreneur wanting to build an empire? You can do it but here is the most difficult part: You need to decide what things are NOT going to get done (and a few others.)
And because the answer to these questions could be simple yet NOT easy, I addressed them in episode 71 of Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast, I share with you my 2 biggest tips on balancing all the demands of your business with the neverending list of parenting!
In this episode, you will discover:
- Why is multitasking making you un-productive
- Reframing multitasking so that it works in your favor
- The number one reason that we are feeling burnt out
- The best strategy to go through all our to-do’s and roles preserving our energy
- How to use “time-blocks” to manage all your roles
(1) Time inventory using my Productive Week Planner. You will find all the instructions to get a hold of your week inside my “How-to Guide to Declutter Your To-do’s and Make Room for Impact”. Get it free at https://karemmieses.com/declutter
(2) Get clear on the tasks that you should be focusing on right now so that your efforts have the Impact that you want. When you take the Business Stage Quiz you’ll get your Customized Business Roadmap free!
(3) Once you take the Business Stage Quiz, go back to the 1-page Productive Week Planner and add the tasks that are going to close the gap between where you are in your Business and the next stage! That is Impactful Action, Rockstar!
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy, and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your IG stories and tag me @karemmieses.official ! PLUS don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!