So many roles as a business owner! How to do it all?!
How to be more focused or stay focused when there’s so much information out there claiming for our attention? Even when we know the exact steps to move our life forward, life gets in the way in the form of distractions that detours our journey.
Nonetheless, we can get back on track with strong focusing skills. Why? Because the stronger our ability to re-focus the stranger our awareness, and researches show that awareness is the key factor in change, resilience & grit.
Your focusing skill is the foundation of your willpower and it can be developed. As your focus strengthens, you will be able to stay committed & follow through with your plans.
When you follow through with the things you set yourself to do, you win. And winning builds confidence and when you are confident change can happen.
Now, can you see how important is to develop and strengthen your focus?
That’s why episode 72 of Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast, is all about Strengthening Your Focus.
I give you a simple exercise that my mother taught me and 3 ways to implement them in your life to stay focused, aka committed to the tasks that need to get done. These exercises I still use and are the ones I do with my kids, without telling them (of course) so that they develop this important skill.
In this episode, you will discover:
- How to stay focused and doing one thing at a time when we are bombarded with information claiming for our attention
- The exercises for strengthening our focus like a muscle
- The activities that I teach my kids to develop the discipline to “go-back to focus”
(1) Get my free “How-to Guide to Declutter Your To-do’s and Make Room for Impact” at https://karemmieses.com/declutter
(2) Get clear on the tasks that you should be focusing on right now so that your efforts have the Impact that you want. When you take the Business Stage Quiz you’ll get your Customized Business Roadmap free!
(3) Facebook Private Community The Productive Boss Life
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy, and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your IG stories and tag me @karemmieses.official ! PLUS don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!