EP78 – How to decide which idea would be a great offer
If you landed on this episode, it’s very likely that you have a great idea for a business and you want to turn it into reality.
Maybe you want to become an entrepreneur, make a living based on that big idea, and start your own business right away.
Or you are a multi-passionate entrepreneur that needs to focus on one offer, right now, but which one?
Validating that concept or business idea is the first step to having a scalable offer, aka an offer that sells like hotcakes!
That’s why in episode 78 of Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast, I share my 4-step process to decide on the right offer to turn into a product or service first (or next) because it’s a good business idea. This will prevent you from wasting time or money on the wrong idea (or will help you audit an offer that’s not selling).
In this episode, you will discover:
- What’s the first step to take when deciding?
- How to determine if a market is really saturated?
- Where to get feedback (and it’s not with your friend)?
- What do you need to know to play in the field with industry leaders?
- The one thing that is more important than talent and in many instances more important than money.
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. It’s time to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy. And to listen even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
(2) Episode 76 – The secret to cloning yourself: Scalable Courses with Course Creator Extraordinaire Tracy Sherriff
(3) Episode 77 – Learn 5 elements of an irresistible offer