EP80 – 5 costly mistakes that are limiting your success
What are the reasons for business failure? Beyond financial and market reasons, most business fail due to lack of leadership and vision stemming from very specific limiting beliefs. In this episode, I give you examples on the 5 most common and costly mistakes that limit your success and keep you at business plateau.
Everything that I share here is not only based on my 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and business owner but as a business consultant in process improvement and optimization. I have witnessed firsthand across 7 different industries these same reasons for business failure regardless of demographics.
Why is it that even though we know what we need to do to level up our lives it seems that we are not progressing?
Why is it that many talented/exceptional business owners and entrepreneurs end up building a business worse than the job they escaped from?
I’ve been teaching several goal-setting workshops during a couple of weeks and the same limiting beliefs came up over and over among participants. Beliefs that were getting in the way of these rockstars to fully commit to their hairy scary audacious goals when it was time to put them in writing.
I don’t want you to keep writing your same goals every year or quarter. Your goals should evolve with you!
And it all boils down to 5 limiting beliefs that turn into costly mistakes!
That’s why in episode 80 of Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast, I share with you the top 5 mistakes that overachievers make that are costing them not only money but the life of their dreams!
In this episode, you will discover:
- The biggest misconception when defining “success”
- How to reframe failure to keep going and not lose momentum?
- How to identify when to give up or quit
- Are you using time or money as an excuse to not take action?
- The one thing that you need to stop right now to create consistent progress in your life in general.
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. It’s time to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy. And to listen even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
(1) Episode 67 – Five steps to decide on your next bold move Access Here
(2) My weekly productivity planner is inside my How-to Guide to Declutter Your Day and Make Room for Impact. Access it all here with the mini video tutorial on how to use it.
(3) [FREE Mini-series for entrepreneurs] The Rockstar CEO Way is the road to getting the results you want with more flow & less hustle. You will uncover how to get more done with less stress and more ease in your life while being more profitable in your business! GET ACCESS HERE:
Comments Off on Reasons for business failure with examples
share this post on