EP84 – The 4 activities that bring the most money to you business
How to decide on my income-producing activities to eliminate overwhelm and work less
You don’t need to be doing all the things but how do you know what are the right things that you should be doing to grow your business?
And I posted this question in my Facebook Group and Shelly immediately replied “ Income Producing Activities” and she was spot on.
However I see the same struggle amongst entrepreneurs that are burnt out, overwhelmed and at times at the brink of giving up: That struggle is “deciding on those income producing activities” “what are the ones that are right for me”
This is exactly why episode 84 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast is about the four areas all successful entrepreneurs focus on for maximum growth and freedom.
In this episode, I’m sharing the importance of acknowledging what stage you are in the Business Growth Journey so that you can decide what tasks are important for you now in each of these 4 areas or buckets. Plus I give you resources to simplify all your endless lists of to-do’s so that you can move forward in your business growth journey.
Some of the highlights in this episode include:
- What are the activities or tasks that are revenue/money related when it comes to your business growth?
- How to divide those tasks so that you can work on them or delegate them
- How to go about sales if you are an introvert or don’t like to ask for people’s money
- What to focus on when growing as a leader and how it affects your business sustainability
- The ONE thing you should focus on no matter where you are in your business journey.
(1) Episode 83 How to go from business to empire is the one that walks you through my outsourcing process and how to find help even when you think you cannot afford it.
(2) Take the Business Stage Quiz -> so that you know what to focus on to grow your business with more flow!
(3) Do you want to deep dive into this topic and start defining those buckets? JOIN The Rockstar CEO Way free video series to get more done with less stress and more ease in your life while being more profitable in your business! Free access here <<-
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. It’s time to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy. And to listen even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!