Ep 86 – How to Break Ruts & Push Past Plateaus
The perfect routine only goes so far!
Are you doing the activities that have always helped you succeed, but feel you’re not getting anywhere?
Are you putting your whole self behind your business, or clinging to the easy activities you know?
When you are doing all the things and are consistently showing up, yet you need to get out of a rut?
In today’s episode, Productivity Expert and Business Strategist, Karem Mieses, MST, helps you figure out what are the activities that would really work for you so that you get unstuck, gain momentum and break past any plateaus.
That’s why episode 86 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast is about rewiring your brain to break free from the habits that are no longer serving you!
By the end of this talk, you will have practical/actionable tips
- to identify your weak points,
- know what to do about them,
- figure out what activities matter and which ones you can let go,
- and how to realize when you need to change up your approach to get better results.
CONNECT WITH Karem Mieses:
(1) How-to Guide to Guide to Declutter Your Day and Make Room For Impact >> FREE DOWNLOAD<<
(3) Listen to Part 3 – (Episode 88), Karem Mieses reveals 3 things that the Top 10% have in common (and is not the morning routine or how much they read!)
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. It’s time to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy. And to listen even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!