Ep 87 – How to Break Ruts [Part 2 of 3] – deciding on the ONE thing
In this episode, we dig deep into “How do we decide on the activities that are right for you now.” Productivity Expert and Business Strategist, Karem Mieses, MST, give you a 3-D framework to decide and commit to the goals and activities that will make the most impact for you in the coming weeks.
Are you doing the activities that have always helped you succeed, but feel you’re not getting anywhere?
Are you putting your whole self behind your business, or clinging to the easy activities you know?
Do you need help in deciding on the few things that are the most meaningful to you now?
If you answered “YES” to any of those, episode 87 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast is for you!
By the end of this talk, you will have practical/actionable tips
- Get the courage to stop doing what doesn’t serve you anymore
- Move from should’ve to-do list to the done list https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/87-how-to-break-ruts-push-past-plateaus-2-3/id1464964521?i=1000548567551
CONNECT WITH Karem Mieses:
For all the resources mentioned in this episode go to ProductiveBossLife.com
(1) How-to Guide to Guide to Declutter Your Day and Make Room For Impact >> FREE DOWNLOAD<<
(2) Listen to In part 1 (Episode 86), we discussed the mindset and activities that we need to change, let go or start doing to push past plateau and gain impactful momentum.
(3) Listen to Part 3 – (Episode 88), Karem Mieses reveals 3 things that the Top 10% have in common (and is not the morning routine or how much they read!)
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
Then, be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. It’s time to squash the overwhelm, stop glorifying stress, and design a business that brings you joy. And to listen even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW
share this post on