Too many hats?! In this episode, you’ll learn how to decide which one to wear to grow your business.
How Many Hats Are You Wearing throughout the day? It’s inevitable. As a small business owner, you will wear many hats. But while task juggling is to be expected, you have to be aware that not all of your hats are created equal.
In an ideal world, you’d simply put on your CEO hat and delegate the rest, but here in the real world, we don’t always have that option. So what do you do instead?
In this episode of 97 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of developing the skill to quickly assess what in your business needs your attention. I give you actionable steps you can take right now to decide what’s important and what’s not for you as the business CEO.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- Identifying all the hats that you are wearing
- Prioritizing your daily tasks
- Knowing the difference between important and urgent
- My 4-bucket system to organize your non-negotiable activities, aka the money-makers.
(1) Listen to -> episode 94 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast on “How to decide between competing priorities”.
(2) Listen to Episode 95 – How to protect your priorities (first time that I share this strategy publicly without signups of free) [On Spotify] or [On Apple Podcast]
(3) Do you need more time? Listen to Episode 4 You’ll Never Say, ‘I don’t have enough time to do X’ Again [On Spotify] or [On Apple Podcast]
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
If you answered yes to that be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast will help you squash the overwhelm and stop glorifying stress so that you design a business that brings you joy! In addition, you will explore the points outlined above even more.
Thank you for listening!
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW
share this post on