In episode 98 of the Life Boss; Becoming Unstopabble Podcast, Lisa Morton explains the importance of business legacy and it’s co-relation to bran authenticity.
Lisa Morton, CEO & founder of the communication agency Roland Dransfield, shares with us the most important aspects of setting corporate value and actionable steps you can take right now to align your values to your team (or future team).
Have you ever thought about using your business to leave a legacy? Are you so busy and burnt out that cannot even think about legacy? What is a business legacy and why do you need one?
A legacy-centric business will allow you to grow a business. Because your values will attract the right people while helping set solid boundaries that protect your energy.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- Defining legacy, its importance, and its co-relation to brand authenticity.
- The most important aspect when deciding on the right business values.
- How do you attract people that are in alignment with your values? So that you don’t end up with more bosses instead of clients.
- The one thing that will assure your values will protect your boundaries and build a legacy.
(1) Listen to -> episode 47 of 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔: 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 Podcast. It breaks down “7-steps to protect your energy with boundaries”.
Are you ready to start setting the systems you need—to successfully run your business without becoming overwhelmed and overworked?
If you answered yes to that be sure to tune in to all the episodes. You will receive tons of practical tips on how to hack your body and mind. Life Boss: Becoming Unstoppable Podcast will help you squash the overwhelm and stop glorifying stress so that you design a business that brings you joy! In addition, you will explore the points outlined above even more.
Thank you for listening!
ABOUT Lisa Morton’s Super Powers
Lisa Morton is the CEO and founder of Roland Dransfield, one of the most established communications agencies in Manchester, England. Lisa has worked to forge meaningful, lasting business relationships that create both business growth and social impact. All alongside her team of award-winning strategists, journalists, creatives, digital, and social media specialists for the last 25 years. Lisa is continuing to expand Roland Dransfield and explore new paths for growth in partnership with an LA-based agency.
Lisa’s commitment to purpose-driven work
Her work is exemplified by Roland Dransfield’s “We Built This City” podcast, a podcast series. It hears from Mancunians, born, bred, and adopted, who put their heart into Greater Manchester. The podcast has been nominated for Best Business Podcast by the prestigious British Podcast Awards. It celebrates stories of determination, loyalty, and diversity across culture, arts, politics, sport, music, and business.
Roland Dransfield’s other recent award wins include:
- PR & Marketing Agency of the Year,
- Marketing Personality of the Year (Downtown in Business),
- Best PR/Social Agency Campaign (MPA),
- Small PR Agency of the Year (MPA),
- PR Agency of the Year (MPA) and Best PR Agency (The Talk of Manchester)
- They are currently shortlisted for Prolific North Best PR Agency and Best Digital Campaign and Best Social Impact Award 2020 (Downtown in Business), among others.
A woman’s job
25 years ago, it became apparent to Lisa that the only way to work somewhere that had suitable goals and values as an enterprise was to start it herself. Almost immediately, her talent for creating relationships became apparent when Manchester suffered a devastating bombing. Lisa got involved heavily in rebuilding the city centre and over the years has played a large part in helping to regenerate neglected parts of the city centre to create the new key “pillar” neighborhoods that make up the city.
As a result, Lisa has been at the forefront of the response to crises in her community. Her commitment to social impact amongst the business community has driven her to help others to do the same.
CONNECT WITH Lisa Morton: